Welcome to Gidget's, the ideal beach house for those dreamy getaways. A newly restored, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a separate studio to sleep up to 12 guests. Located just minutes to the beach and town, Gidget's also provides the ultimate outdoor entertaining area. Picture plenty of comfy seating, couches and dining, a BBQ, plusa hot tub all surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens that set the scene of a tropical paradise. A home made for summer holidays all year round.
Looking for two homes in one? Gidget's House & Studio welcomes guests with the ultimate shared living comfort. Across the garden, guests benefit from the separate studio to sleep up to 4 guests, complete with bathroom, open-plan living area, kitchen and it's own private outdoor living area. Sleep upstairs in the loft bedroom, or curl up in the comfortable media room area, which features a double bunk.
Step inside and swiftly find yourself amidst beach chic. Immerse in rustic touches with sophisticated features all freshly restored to create that essential beach vibe. Families and friends alike will love it here, and enjoy gathering around the table with verdant views of the garden while sharing stories of the day, planning trips for tomorrow or even catching up on news or a favourite TV series with one of the conveniently positioned smart TVs.
Walking across the hardwood floors to the front of the house from the dining area leads you to a separate living area. A blissful retreat with a corner lounge, stunning ornamental fireplace and another Smart TV. The perfect spot to hide from the midday sun.
All bedrooms feature reverse cycle air conditioning to keep guests cool in summer and toasty warm at night. Two bedrooms also offer newly renovated ensuite bathrooms.
Guests will love finding all this holiday fun at a stylish home only minutes from the beach and town. Enjoy swimming in the cool Pacific Ocean and rinsing off in your own outdoor shower, complete with hot water to take the edge off.
For guests looking for a smaller space, Gidget's House (up to 8 guests,) or the Studio (up to 4 guests) can be booked separately.
- House: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (sleeps up to 8)
- Studio: loft bedroom and media room, bathroom, sleeps up to 4 (loft bedroom not fitted with a door)
- 3 outdoor living areas; 2 gardens and one balcony
- All newly restored and restyled
- Stunning outdoor entertaining areas and hot tub
- Shaded outdoor dining with gas BBQ
- Newly landscaped tropical gardens with hammock
- 2 Smart TVs and WiFi
- Spacious kitchen with high-quality utensils and Nespresso coffee machine in main house
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout main house and loft bedroom in studio
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- 5 minute walk to town
- 10 minute walk to Main Beach
- Parking available for 1 car off-street
The hero of this property is the outdoor living area that encapsulated your perfect holiday vibes. A spacious and lush garden, complete with hot tub, plenty of seating, a hammock and a shaded picnic table sits between the house and studio; while the studio outdoor space provides an L-shaped couch and grassy outlook toward the private garden.
Dining & Cooking:
The kitchen and dining areas in both the house and studio inspire shared culinary delights. The space where days start and end, both kitchens are complete with ample bench space, microwave, oven and plenty of storage space. Both also overlook respective dining areas, and enjoy views of the leafy gardens.
The house boasts a living space away from the entertaining area to relax into a comfy corner lounge while catching up on your favourite shows. A graceful ornamental fireplace is at the heart of the room, reminding guests of this beach house's exquisite heritage. One of the first in the area, now completely restored for your holiday leisure.
Instead, the studio offers guests with modern open-plan living, blending kitchen, dining and living.
Every bedroom has its unique arrangement, and all come in contemporary beach style with a dash of tribal artistry. There's a lot of flexibility across both the house and studio when organising sleeping arrangements. Gidget's welcomes guests with the perfect place to rest your head.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12, maximum 10 adults):
Main House (sleeps up to 8 adults):
- Bedroom 1: 2 x king single beds (can be made as a king), reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: king bed (can be split into 2 x king single beds), reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: king bed (cannot be split), reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4: king bed (can be split into 2 x king single beds), reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
Studio (sleeps 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child):
- Loft bedroom (upstairs): king bed with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Media room (downstairs): double bunk bed (1 x single bed on top; 1 x double bed on bottom) with reverse cycle air conditioning
Please note, The Studio is designed with an open plan layout and the loft bedroom cannot be closed off by a door. A door is fitted to the media room allowing this space, and the bathroom, to be closed off from the rest of the home. The Studio is best suited to be shared between family members, or guests who are happy sharing connected rooms.
All 4 of Gidget's beautifully restored bathrooms accentuate the luxury in this gorgeous beach house and studio. 3 charming bathrooms - a shared space and 2 ensuites - are located in the Main House, while an immaculate bathroom can be found in the Studio, complete with a shower and bathtub.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from bedroom 2): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 3): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (shared): combined bathtub and shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 4 (shared): shower, bath, toilet, single vanity
A separate laundry is available with plenty of space to iron and prepare for a night out after a day at the beach. Guests can also store a surfboard or two in the space.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
Driving to Byron? Renting a car? Not to worry, at Gidget's you will find 1 off-street parking spot available making those hinterland adventures easier.
Guests will enjoy being close to everything at Gidget's while still experiencing the peace and quiet of this joyful beach town. Byron Bay's main street can be easily accessed by foot in minutes via the revamped Interchange Station, where you can indulge in boutique shopping, sophisticated eateries, delicious bakeries and fun bars. Also, 5 minutes away, you'll find Byron Bay's major supermarket, a pharmacy, cinema and more, while the Byron Farmers Market is a mere 1 minute walk from home. Make your way east to the famous Main Beach in less than 10 minutes, or head for Australia's most easterly point at Cape Byron Lighthouse - a pleasurable 10 minutes by car.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-32478