Brandon Beachside Bungalow is beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pet friendly unit with a fully fenced backyard ideal for all your family. You will be peacefully tucked away at the back of a small complex within 200metres walk to Tallow Beach.
Sit back and enjoy your coffee out on the back deck, listening to the waves rolling in on Tallow Beach while enjoying the beautiful tropical surroundings. Spend your days walking along the beach or exploring Byron Bay's diverse vibrant community and the Northern Rivers natural surrounds.
Locally you are able to walk the amazing Suffolk Park Bakery, a well-stocked Spar with many regional products, a pub The Park Hotel and only a short drive to the Byron Bay Golf course.
Strictly NO party Policy - NOT suitable for Schoolies, functions or party crowds.
- Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom - 1 Queen bed + ensuite with shower/bath combination
- 2nd bedroom - 2 Single beds and be made into a King on request
- 3rd bedroom - 1 Queen bed
- Main Bathroom - Shower, Vanity and toilet
- Pet Friendly
- Full Kitchen with Gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning - kitchen only
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine + Dryer
- Linen included
180 Metres to the children's playground on Alcorn Street
200 Metres to Tallow Beach
450 Metres to Suffolk Park Shops
2.3 K to Byron Bay Golf Course
6.3 K to Byron Bay
Quiet escape with a great village atmosphere, minutes walking distance to local shops/cafe and the beach. Nice furnishings and touches that made for a relaxing getaway. (Reg, May 2022)
The apartment exceeded our expectations as was very homely, clean and quite cosy. The bed was super comfy and the surrounds were really quiet... I slept until 2pm the first day in... must of needed the break. Thanks again for all your help and please pass on our gratitude and thanks to the owners for such an amazing apartment they have. (Pete and Des, October 2015)
- Gorgeous, relaxed, chilled getaway. Beautifully decorated, with a Balinese theme and gorgeous little touches like incense, candles, big soft fluffy towels, a great range of DVD''s and amazing sound system. A private Jacuzzi was the cherry on an already amazing cake. Pristine clean, amazingly comfy bed and so quiet at night. Only a short 5 minute stroll to the beach where we watched the sunrise. Lots of footy trips in Byron so we were happy to stay slightly out, but it''s still only a short 7 min drive to the CBD. (Sue, October 2015)
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-31671