Ariel's is an architecturally designed property that combines modern convenience with a free and easy beach lifestyle. Ideal for entertaining, boasting a state of the art kitchen, open plan dining, living room with fireplace, beautiful outdoor timber deck overlooking the pool and tropical gardens. Relax in the media room and enjoy watching your favourite program or DVD on a large flat screen TV with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Upstairs discover 4 generous bedrooms, 2 master bedrooms with king size beds, walk in robes and private en-suites. The other rooms each have 2 single beds conveniently located on either side of the bathroom, which features a luxury vanity, separate shower and bath. Enjoy the best of Tallow Beach or relax by the pool and treat yourself to a luxurious holiday.
- Bedroom 1: king bed, ensuite bathroom, air conditioning and beachfront veranda with daybed.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x king single beds (can be made into a king bed)
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (cannot be pushed together)
- Bedroom 4: king bed, ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
Pets considered. The yard is fully fenced.
Strictly NO party Policy - NOT suitable for Schoolies, functions or party crowds.
Great place for a large family gathering. We didn't get the weather we hoped for - rainy and cloudy most of the week but still the house was big enough for the various age groups to find their spots and enjoy each other and alone time. (Roslyn, May 2023)
A very comfortable house for a group. The location is superb, being right on the beach, with the sound of waves to send you off to sleep. Plenty of living room. (Kathy, May 2022)
Stayed at Ariels for 2 weeks with children and grandchildren plus family dog. Loved it! There was something for everyone and didn’t feel cramped due to it’s spaciousness. The close proximity to the “ doggy” beach was a big plus enabling easy early morning and evening walks with the family dog. Highly recommended for a shared experience with family or friends! (Helene, February 2021)
The house is stylish and was the perfect retreat for our blended family with ample space for finding tranquility. The place had everything we needed with excellent cooking and entertainment facilities and lots of room for the kids to spread out. We loved the very short walk to take in sunrise and sunsets at the beach. Perfect summer holiday memories. (Mel, October 2020)
Return Visit - Xmas In July with Friends: This is the 5th time we have stayed at Ariels and once again had a great time. We even got to light the fire this time. There was more than enough wood to use for the 7 days we stayed. Perfect for big groups. Some aspects of the house are looking a bit tired compared to our first visit, maybe a fresh lick of paint and a restock of the kitchen might be in order, plus a more up to date TV system. Apart from that, highly recommended. (David, July 2020)
We had an absolute ball at Ariels and would certainly recommend to family and friends.The service provided was really appreciated, including your prompt arrival to assist us dummies with the lock box! Altogether, a wonderful 4 days. (Jen, February 2020)
- We stayed for our family holiday in January. The house is very spacious, especially the bedrooms and it was wonderful for all the kids to have their own room and space. The beds were very comfortable, bathrooms large, clean and modern. We loved having the pool and enjoyed swimming and BBQ's. The beautiful Tallows beach is less than a minute walk from the back gate, and we enjoyed waking up and walking down to the beach every morning to start our day. The Suffolk Park bakery, only minutes from the house had the best coffee and easy family lunches. Such a great spot. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need and the pantry had some good staples, we enjoyed some family dinners at home and then explored Byron Bay's great restaurants for some amazing food. We will definitely be back. (Katie, January 2020)
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-31663