Situated opposite Byron Bay's gorgeous Clarkes Beach is #1 James Cook - a charming 3 bedroom holiday apartment that's ideally suited to a relaxed seaside getaway.
The double-storey property features an open-plan living, dining, and kitchen space on the ground floor, with the home's light-filled bedrooms positioned on the second level - maximising space to entertain and unwind.
1 James Cook boasts 2 patio areas - a delightful outdoor dining space at the front of the property, plus a rear-facing BBQ area - with guests also able to enjoy the communal swimming pool (not heated).
With the beach on your doorstep, and Byron's top attractions close by - including the town centre and Cape Byron - #1 James Cook ticks all the boxes for a chilled getaway in The Bay.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Located directly opposite Clarkes Beach (100m)
- 2 patio spaces with a dining are at the front and BBQ at the back
- Shared swimming pool (not heated) in apartment complex
- Living, dining, and kitchen space with air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Covered parking space for 1 car
- 15 minute walk to Byron's town centre
- Easy stroll to The Pass and Tallow Beaches
Living, Cooking and Dining:
Bright living and dining spaces greet guests upon arriving at #1 James Cook, starting with the outdoor dining space that overlooks the front of the property. Inside is a relaxed lounge area with air conditioning and TV to make your stay nice and comfortable. The home also includes a well-equipped kitchen - featuring an induction stovetop, oven and dishwasher - that opens to a BBQ area on the rear-facing patio.
All bedrooms are located on the second level, and feature a ceiling fan and large window to let the sunshine in. The main bedroom has access to a private balcony with sliding doors to bring in the ocean breeze.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): King, ceiling fan, balcony access
- Bedroom 2: Queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: 2 x singles, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
The property's white-themed bathrooms offer a contemporary and clean feel - each featuring a pleasant rain shower. There's also a separate toilet on the ground floor for guest convenience.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite): enclosed rain shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, upstairs): enclosed rain shower, toilet, single vanity
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
The property includes a European-style laundry area that's equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
With two patio areas to choose from, this apartment lets you soak up the sun during the day and feel the cool ocean breeze at night. The front-facing deck is a great place to enjoy a relaxing drink or meal with family and friends, while the back patio includes a gas BBQ.
Nothing quite compares to a swim in the ocean, but for times when you want to take it slow with the family, head for a refreshing dip in the communal pool (not heated).
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
There is a covered parking space available for 1 vehicle in the garage.
As far as Byron Bay locations go, you won't find much better than #1 James Cook. At your doorstep is the safe and surf-friendly Clarkes Beach, with the scenic 'Lighthouse Loop' walking trail connecting out front, linking you to the town centre (15 minutes), as well as the world-famous Cape Byron Lighthouse.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-42052